Some shows just aren’t worth the consequences.
good idea for a film
it’s about a cop who - get this - doesn’t play by the rules. this guy… he’s something of a loose cannon. but here’s the twist: he doesn’t play by the rules. he’s a lone wolf. you could even say he doesn’t play by the rules. sometimes he actually breaks the rules. that is to say, instead of playing by them. them being the rules. of which he does not play by.
omg my little brother was using my computer and look at his search history
"sonic with boobies"
Sexy anime girls with boobs
did anyone read the whole list
i’m going to be mad forever that I have no idea where my copy of American gods is ugggggHHHHH I don’t want to buy another book uuughhhhh
Petition to rename “photo bombing” as “stealthies”
sharing sad headcanons with friends
plEASE FULL VIEW..OH MYY gOOdness
ok wow it should be illegal for someone to be so much fun to draw.
man oh man!!
MY ALARM GOES OFF SO I ROLL OVER AND CHECK MY PHONE AND MY AMERICAN GODS GOOGLE ALERT HAS DELIVERED THIS BOUNTY UNTO ME????????
AM I STILL FUCKING DREAMING, I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER SEE THE GODDAMN DAY, BRYAN FULLER YOU ARE MAKING MY WILDEST DREAMS COME TRUE ONE CARNIVOROUS VAGINA AT A TIME
I don’t even know shit about American Gods but both of these headlines are GOLD
Problems with FCKH8:
- According to their own FAQ, they’re a for-profit company. Allegedly, they have given about $250,000 to “directly funded projects” and “LGBT charities.” They do not say which projects and charities (always a bad sign), though according to Bilerico, one of them is the Trevor Project.
- Their product categories uphold the gender binary and use ageist and sexist terms. Additionally, nearly all their models are white, and the rest are still very light-skinned. And their women’s sizing only accommodates rather small women; probably a lot of transwomen would not be able to wear the more feminine shirts, especially if they’ve had top surgery.
- They’re co-opting the anti-gay crisis in Russia as an excuse to sell merchandise. And that merchandise isn’t even in Russian—it’s a Cyrillic transliteration of “gay okay.” Moreover, they’re trying to send pro-gay coloring books to Russia, which will just get kids’ parents taken away from them, if the books make it into Russia at all.
- They’ve made promotional videos where they make small children gratuitously say “fuck.” Because brand-name recognition. Some of these children appear to be less than 6 years old, and nearly all appear heavily coached.
- That same video erases all queer issues except marriage, adoption, and military service. In a video whose title is about bullying, anti-gay bullying gets less coverage than marriage. It also features extremely offensive caricatures of transwomen, the worst one involving a black transwoman, and hypersexualizes gay men, and uses slurs like “faggot,” “homo,” and “lesbo,” in a decidedly non-reclamatory context.
- The rest of their videos are much the same, and are frankly so offensive, juvenile, and stereotype-filled that they would probably turn me into a homophobe if I weren’t actually queer.
- On Facebook, FCKH8 erased and mocked asexuals (and less directly, the entire rest of the acronym), told someone pansexuality was fake, and then blatantly misused the word genderqueer. And of course, haven’t apologized.
- They also stereotyped all religious people as haters and all priests as pedophiles.
- They overprice their products. Moreover, on sitejabber.com, numerous reviewers complain that they never received their orders—many after more than three months of waiting—or that it took over 5 months to get their orders. For one person, it took 2 years. (Oddly enough, someone from FCKH8, whose screen name is “Ryan S.”, started spam-replying about having fixed the site, and that the company is not “selling a logo.” I’m not going to test the former statement, but I’m pretty sure the latter is a lie, so….) And the company still takes people’s money, of course.
- They’ve stolen people’s art on numerous occasions. Often the victims are queer artists. At least one (blackandyellowdoodles) is someone I follow on Tumblr, and I’d seen his original art long before FCKH8 used it; they only changed the color to purple and slapped a logo on it.
In the interest of ever doing any of my homework this week, I’m not going to list anything more. It would be rather redundant anyway.
god bless percy jackson (gods?)
AAAAYYY MAKARIA AND MELINOE IN THE PJ BOOK